The mobile home parking area will be signposted in each race village. Please note that it will only be active at the Hermanus Race Village from Sunday 19 March on the day of the Prologue. (Please park in public parking prior to this.)
A Mobile Home manager and assistant will allocate a suitable parking space. Please follow their instructions at all times.
- Parking sites are demarcated and are 8m x 7m. Please don’t use more than your allocated space for both mobile home and additional set-ups (e.g. supporter tents/gazebo).
- The only tents allowed to be set up in this area are the official Absa Cape Epic tents.
- The dedicated mobile home parking area will be available from 06:00 on Sunday, 19 March at Hermanus Race Village
- Additional vehicles must be parked in the public parking facility and not in the mobile home park area.
- All vehicles must be out of the race village by 09:00 on a day where the race is moving to the next venue.
VAL DE VIE
A designated day parking area will be available at Val de Vie for mobile homes on Sunday 26 March. Please note: there will be no dedicated facilities (i.e. no power or water supply).
No mobile homes will be allowed to park overnight.
MOBILE HOME SUPPORTER TENT INFORMATION
One deposit = two tents. No deposit = no tent.
The tents and mattresses can be collected from the mobile home park manager, who will have your details, at Hermarnus on Sunday 19 March.
Please pay the deposit at the Race Office and provide your receipt to the mobile home manager to receive your tents.
Please return your tents to the mobile home manager at the exit of the mobile home park on Sunday, 26 March in Lourensford upon departure.
- On the move days, power will be cut from the mobile home park at 06:30 and only become available again at the new race village from 10:00.
- On move days, please ensure that your mobile home driver only leaves the race village after the last group of riders has departed.
- Servicing of the mobile home toilets will take place on Monday, 20 March, Thursday, 23 March and Saturday, 25 March between 09:00-11:00. Should you require your sewage tanks to be emptied, please ensure that someone is at your mobile home during this time with keys for the vehicle.
- No mobile home toilet canisters can be emptied anywhere in the race village. Please ensure that you use the servicing provided. There will be additional toilets provided in the mobile home park and we advise using these instead of the one in your mobile home.